Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Year - New Hope

I refuse to let cancer, politics, news, and fear of the unknown rule my life in 2017!  I know - easier said than done. 

November 8th, 2016, the day I would like to erase from my brain, the day a scan showed my cancer growing again, and instead of the first well-qualified female president of the US being elected, we have another big-egoed conservative dude, with NO government qualifications, trying to trample on the first amendment, women's rights, healthcare, and the environment, about to take over the country. 

To say that 2017 will be challenging for me is an understatement, however I also believe that everything happens for a reason.   I have spent the end of 2016 angry, sad, and scared.  The one thing I know for sure is that if I let these emotions continue into 2017, I probably won't see 2018.



No comments:

Post a Comment